Yeah, yeah, it was 60 degrees today, it's true. But winter weather conditions are moving in tonight and the city is closing up shop.
· City Hall is closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
· All New Orleans public schools are closed Tuesday
· The Causeway Bridge will shut down if things get hazardous, which is probably the case of all bridges in the region if Friday's ice shitshow was any indication.
· Delgado Community College, Tulane, Loyola, and the University of New Orleans are closed Tuesday
· The streetcars won't be running Tuesday or Wednesday but buses will replace those routes if things don't get too wild.
· Other closures: City Park facilities, the Crescent City Farmers Market, the New Orleans Museum of Art, New Orleans public library branches, the zoo, aquarium, and insectarium.