An Uptown home with almost 9,000-square-feet of room to roam has sold for $3 million, City Biz reports. There's a lot to admire about the Lasalle Place mansh, like the indoor sauna, a 750-square-foot guesthouse, a lovely pool, and a backyard setting that could stand in for a park (just pay no attention to some of the interior design choices, of course). The seven-bedroom, six-bath house, built in 1928, was originally shooting for $3,995,000 before a price chop brought the ask down to $3.6 million.
↑ Well, it didn't take long for this three-bedroom, three-bath Marigny Triangle abode to get snatched up. The Burgundy Street home with 11-foot ceilings, original hardwood floors and pocket doors from 1914, and a 2,154-square-foot workshop/studio space on the ground floor hit the market a little over a month ago for $649,000 . Add another to the over ask files, as this baby went for $26,000 over its price tag, with a $675,000 sale price.
↑ This 3,375-square-foot French Quarter dwelling with a gorgeous pool and courtyard has sold for $2,375,000. Back in October, the Dauphine Street home, which dates back to around 1825 and has a two-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath guest house, was trying for $2,995,000 until a price chop brought the ask down to $2,795,000.
· 8,900-square-foot home near Loyola sells for $3M [City Biz; sub. req.]
· Uptown home with indoor sauna, gorgeous yard asks $3.995M [Curbed NOLA]
· Big Reveal: $649K for a Marigny home with studio space [Curbed NOLA]
· Historical French Quarter home with guesthouse asks $2.995M [Curbed NOLA]
· Sold Stuff archives [Curbed NOLA]