In light of the recent hacker data dump from the online cheater service Ashley Madison, the blog NOLA Defender reposted statistics sent to them last year by the service about its more than 36,000 users in New Orleans. Out of all those local marrieds looking for somethin' on the side, the service says Uptown has the highest percentage of users on the site, at 9.3 percent.
And here's the other cheater neighborhoods on the list:
2. Gentilly 8.8 percent
3. French Quarter 8.7 percent
4. Central Business District 8.5 percent
5. Carrollton 8.4 percent
6. Lakeview 8 percent
7. Algiers Point 7.6 percent
8. Irish Channel 7.1 percent
9. Mid-City 6.8 percent
10. New Orleans East 6.3 percent Since Carrollton is apart of Uptown, that means the greater Uptown area represents almost 18 percent of the site's local members, points out NOLA Defender
Look, it's none of our business and we're not judging anyone, and we're definitely not cool with exposing people's private data. But, if you're a homebuyer looking for a neighborhood with lots of ... extracurricular activities, maybe Uptown is the place for you.
· Cheat Sheet [NOLA Defender]