Over the past week, Curbed New Orleans and NeighborhoodX partnered to evaluate home prices in several New Orleans neighborhoods. So far, NeighborhoodX released interactive maps on the French Quarter, Irish Channel, Marigny and Garden District neighborhoods.
Today, NeighborhoodX released pricing data on the Treme-Lafitte neighborhood.
The Treme neighborhood is roughly bounded by Broad and Rampart streets, Esplanade Avenue and the Lafitte Greenway. Most notably, Treme holds the Louis Armstrong National Park, Congo Square, and a vast collection of creole cottages. In fact, Treme ranked nationally in Redfin’s Hottest Neighborhoods of 2017 earlier this year.
The average price per square foot is $220, which is the cheapest average in New Orleans, according to NeighborhoodX’s data.
On the low end of the spectrum is a 1,276 square foot single family home, priced at $102 per square foot. On the high end is a 1,095 square foot condo located right on Rampart Street, priced at $547 per square feet.
Check out how homes compare in New Orleans in NeighborhoodX’s interactive graph below.
- Pricing homes in the Marigny neighborhood [Curbed NOLA]
- Irish Channel Real Estate: Price range comparison to the French Quarter [Curbed NOLA]
- Evaluating the French Quarter neighborhood price range [Curbed NOLA]
- Average Garden District home prices evaluated by price per square foot [Curbed NOLA]
- NOLA neighborhood ranks 10 in national report [Curbed NOLA]