Real Estate Mogul Sidney Torres IV will star in the second season of the CNBC primetime real estate development show The Deed in spring of 2018.
On Thursday, August 3, CNBC announced that it would green light two versions of the show: The Deed, featuring Sidney Torres and The Deed: Chicago with previous host Sean Conlon. Both real estate gurus led four episodes each during season one of the show.
Based on the release, the show will maintain its previous formula. In fact, CNBC is even taking casting applications for next season’s show, which will take place in the New Orleans Metro area.
CNBC first premiered The Deed this past March. Torres spearheaded the first four episodes of the series, turning around developments such as Bakery Village and a residential unit owned by Verius Property Group.
Need a refresher on Sidney Torres? We’ve got you covered.
- Sidney Torres Watch [Curbed NOLA]
- CNBC Announces Fall Lineup; Greenlights New Series and Returning Favorites; Expands Development Slate
- What to know about Sidney Torres IV and The Deed [Curbed NOLA]
- Sidney Torres tours Irish Channel’s Bakery Village home [Curbed NOLA]
- “The Deed” Episode 4: Sidney Torres to tackle Verius Property Group development [Curbed NOLA]